Definitely a diamond of a day.....Megan's best friend in South Africa (Meggie Houghton) and her family are visiting England on a 3.5 week holiday and joined us for a ploughman's lunch in our garden. The weather was absolutely perfect and the Pimms flowed along with the laughter and friendship, a perfect way to spend a summer afternoon and one the whole family enjoyed immensely.
Thanks to my mom, Si and I were able to join Kerry, Rob, Liesel and AJ in Brighton for an evening clubbing....and what a blast we had. Brighton is a vibrant city which really comes alive at night and was totally filled with people celebrating their hen and stag nights. We ended up in a club reminiscent of ones I have seen on telly complete with different floors, chill rooms and over 200 mirror balls hanging from the roof. Fortunately the Brighton crowd is a bit older then that you would see in South Africa (probably due to the £10 per head entry and exhorbitant alchol prices)which added to a brilliant evening and something I can now tick off my bucket list.
6 comments:
What a great evening & I bet your Mom enjoyed herself more LOL.
oh what fun - wish we had been there with you guys !!
SO GLAD TO HEAR EVERYTHING WENT WELL ON SATURDAY WITH MEGAN'S FRIEND.AM SURE SHE WAS VERY SHOCKED TO SEE MEGAN.GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD A GREAT TIME IN BRIGHTON WITH YOUR FRIENDS.ANY NEWS RE THE CYCLE???
WISH I HAD BEEN AT HOME WITH YOUR MOM LOOKING AFTER THE KIDS.
MISS ENGLAND LIKE WON'T BELIEVE.
MISS YOU ALL. LOTSA LOVE MARY
sounds awesome GF! Amazing how when far from those you are used to seeing so readily back home, the time together is cherised so much more.
Glad you had a good time and time out with Si to charge those batteries!
I have no doubt Gill was in her element!
Glad to see you and Si had time to chill on your own, love that...
Party on!!!
Post a Comment