Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Tuesday 30th September 2008

It is amazing how quickly life settles back to normal and today has been a perfect example, I am back into my routine of cleaning and ironing and have even managed to prepare dinner before 2pm, okay admittedly it is with the help of my new best friends....my slow cooker and Schwartz sauces, but they truly are amazing and I couldn't cook the meal from scratch for the price or taste of Schwartz, they are so good mom even went home armed with about 20 of them.


We are off to an art exhibition at the children's school tonight which should be lovely , but the weather is icy again so not delighted to have to be taking Nicholas out....but what can we do, that is life now I guess.

2 comments:

john said...

Hi Andrea Great ad for Schwartz!!!!!
You must be missing Ma, never mind I am sure ehe will be over again. Regards to all love John

mary said...

hello there.am sure I will get to taste your new discoveries in meals when I am there next year - can't wait.You have always been a great cook & am sure that no matter what you make it comes out great. Lotsa luv Mary