England has allowed me to re access my life and priorities and whilst I have no regrets about the life I have lived to this point and wouldn't change a second of it, at the same time I am grateful that the time has come for me to walk a different path and experience a different lifestyle, in essence, it is now my time to stop and smell the roses.....and we have been totally surrounded by roses and flowers since my mother has been here, she has completed our home with her lovely touches and her imprint will be here long after she has left.
Whilst I worked on the pc today preparing the photos for mom's bragbook, she opened the final ubag which included all my past scrapbooking pages and we spent a happy couple of hours going over the layouts and reliving our memories.....and this is my challenge to you, take some time this weekend to take our your albums and sit and remember your holidays and birthday and times spent with family and friends, take time to smell the roses and reconnect with loved ones, it is therapy for the soul and no matter how hectic your life, these quality moments are what makes it all worthwhile.
Have started a new routine with Nicholas today in a desperate attempt to gain some normality in our lives and so far so good, I am now waking him every 3 hours during the day for a feed and he has spent much of the day awake and "playing" so lets hope it works tonight and we actually get some sleep.
1 comment:
So true, we often bypass the flowers.
I achieved my goal by getting my permanent number in a walking race and I now go to gym and don't do walking races on a Sunday anymore. I have more time to do the things that I want to as well as being with my family. For me that was a HUGE step to take, but my new goal is gym and my hubby Dereck joins me.
Hope your routine with Nicholas works and that you have a good sleep.
Post a Comment