Friday, 12 September 2008

The things children say.....

A couple of days ago on a walk through the common with his gran, Phillip got onto the conversation of what kind of animal we all were in our past lives (okay, so we don't necessarily believe in past lives, but work with me here lol), and now that I have heard it, I simply have to record it.......in his words.

Phillip = an eagle because of his sharp eyes and strength
Megan = a butterfly because she is kind and gentle and very pretty
Me = a male duck because I am very protective and a bit bossy around my children
Simon = a warthog because he is lots of fun and doesn't mind getting dirty
Mom = an old mole because she is slow and a bit blind
Papa (my father) = a wise owl because he is also old, but he knows everything
Boompa (my grandfather) = a meerkat because he is very old and likes to sit in the sun doing nothing.

Oh the things children say....some very astute observations I think (lol)

2 comments:

Michelle Ramsay said...

Oh, that is so cute. I am sure they are appropriate to your family.!!

mary said...

hi there.i agree with the descriptions of Megan, Phillip, Simon & yourself but don't agree with the animal relating to your mom.she is far from old.think the one for your dad might also be appropriate.lotsa luv Mary