Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Nick Pics

Caught these this morning while Nick was enjoying some bonding time with his gran......finally a smile, a little out of focus, but beggars can't be choosers!!!!!

6 comments:

mary said...

hi there.thanks for the gorgeous pictures.Your mom is going to be very sad when she has to leave just as the Robertson family will be.Just know that you will always have friends around to cheer you up.When you look again you will be in S.A. to see your folks.

Keep you chin up & thank God for the time that you have been blessed to have her there with you guys. Mary

Michelle Ramsay said...

Awwwww those are so precious

Tracy Schimper said...

hello gf, was so chuffed to see the photos, just makes me sad i'm not there to hold him. xxxx

linda andrew said...

oh my word - he is too adorable for words......so glad i am one of his fairy godmothers - readya nd waiting to spoil and adore.

Beryldene said...

Dear Andrea,

Nick is sooooo cute.... I was saying a few days ago I wish I could go there.Tell Megs and Phillip dom and I are missing them

sabrina

mary said...

you have got a very serious little man in Nicholas.wonder what he is thinking we he is frowning!!!!!