Thursday, 26 November 2009
Thursday 26th November 2009
Not a whole lot going on at the moment.....life has returned to normal after my flying visit to South Africa, well almost....it would seem I have returned to an even more AMAZING husband then the one I left and he now gladly does all the washing for me as well as helping me ensure that our 3 children pull their weight when it comes to keeping the house tidy - yes even little Nick now knows the meaning of the words "tidy up" and makes an effort to put all his toys back in their boxes. It would seem that Simon's week as "house husband" helped him realise just how much I have to achieve in a day and he has a whole new appreciation for the demands on my time....but whatever the reason I am ETERNALLY grateful and a much much much less stressed mommy :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
fan-flipping-tastic !!!!!
WOW....seriously i love that! GF...you have married well :-)
Amazing how a little appreciation and recognition goes a loooong way in the life of a DOMESTIC GODESS!!
Your post today reminded me of the morning that my dh went back to work after 3 weeks at home when I had major surgery. The kids were aged 3 and 6. On that morning he leapt out of bed with a jubilant "Yipee, I'm going to work today!" He says that going to work everyday was simpler than the home routine! You gotta love them!
SIMON IS ONE IN A MILLION.MEN DON'T REALISE THE HARD WORK IT TAKES TO BRING UP CHILDREN I.E. SCHOOLING,EXTRA-MURIAL ACTIVITIES,ETC.IT IS NOT HALF AS EASY AS THEY THINK & LIKE YOU SAY,SIMON GOT TO SEE THAT IT ISN'T THAT EASY.VERY HAPPY THAT HE IS HELPING & BELIEVE U WHEN U SAY IT TAKES A LOT OF STRESS OFF YOU.
HOPE IT SAYS THAT WAY.REGARDS TO ALL.LOVE MARY
Post a Comment