Megs has been in dire need of some new winter clothes, so this morning her and I hopped on the train to Brighton for a girly shopping day. I am so enjoying having an almost teenage daughter and it was great fun to run in and out of shops (it was POURING with rain at times) and giggle and laugh while she tried on clothes.


Of course as soon as we got home she had to dress up to show her Dad her new clothes....I just couldn't resist this clip of her showing us her new track pants assisted by baby brother Nick :0)
Such a lovely day Meg....you really are becoming my GF xxx
7 comments:
awesome to hear how well you and your daughter get along - terribly important to get that one on one time with each child - it can only build relationships and help get to know each other more deeply - NOTHING better......loving the new camera, i must say since we got our little one i also enjoy having it in my handbag - the BIG clumsy one was a hassel to cart around on quick days out.
Oh stunning - spending time with one's daughter is always great fun. I am so enjoying my time with Leanne, and am not looking forward to 4 Dec when she goes back to Cardiff, Wales.
OMG can't believe how grown up Megs is looking - Am loving the fact that the new camera is I'm presuming responsible for giving us video YAY :)
Oh how awesome to hear your voices! Not hearing voices is the worst thing about email and blogs but I hit play and WOW there you were! Just back from Grahamstown, understand now why you both loved it. Keep the voices coming!
Lovely photos Andrea - luv the new camera too.
Good to see you with such a lovely smile on your face :)
sniff...girls...i so should have BEEN THERE WITH YOU!!!!!!!
WOW,MEGAN IS REALLY GROWING TO BE A BEAUTIFUL,YOUNG LADY.I ENVY YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER AS TASHA & I ALWAYS SEEMED TO CLASS WHEN SHE LIVED AT HOME.
YOU REALLY ARE SPOILT,YOU LUCKY GIRL.AM SURE THAT YOUR DAD WAS THRILLED TO SEE YOU AGAIN & CATCH UP.
TAKE CARE, LOVE & KISSES, MARY
Post a Comment