Saturday, 28 November 2009

I am so excited.....

At the end of January my wonderful husband turns the big 40 and as he has ALWAYS wanted to learn how to ski I have just booked us a skiing weekend in Scotland to celebrate his birthday....I know I know, not quite the Alps but as the South Africans still haven't sent me Nicholas' passport we are very restricted as to where we can go.

We will be flying to Inverness on 29th January and then self driving to our resort in Avimore where we will spend two days learning to ski and hopefully having the time of our lives......I just can't wait!!!!!

6 comments:

Jenny in Durbs said...

Fantastic what a wonderful time you will have. Its so nice to have something to look forward to after all the festive season comes to an end.A great gift to give.

linda andrew said...

I screamed with joy when you called to tell me yesterday....and i am still squeeking from excitement for your family - well done for setting a goal and working towards it - have no doubt it will be a trip to remember!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun coming...

SA Expats said...

Enjoy! The wife and I stayed at the Hilton resort in Avimore in 2006. It was lovely. They had live entertainment in the evening and there is a lot to do for the kids also!

mary said...

I AM SURE YOU WILL ALL HAD A GREAT TIME WHEN YOU GO AWAY AS A FAMILY NEXT YEAR.WHAT A WAY TO SPEND CELEBRATE YR 40TH BIRTHDAY.

TAKE CARE

MARY

Ella Swan said...

Ooooh I envy you Andrea! Take lots of photos to show us will you - I have never been in snow & am convinced I would suck at skiing LOL!