Friday, 24 April 2009

Friday 24th April 2009

The week in a nutshell.....work work and more work.

I have desperately been trying to get on top of all my outstanding work before the move and as this weekend is a total write off due to final packing I really needed to get everything finished before the end of the today. Sent Nick off with Catherine for a couple of hours this morning and I am delighted to say mission accomplished and I was so thrilled and in such a holiday spirit as a result the family went out for dinner tonight to celebrate.

Now that I am up to date work wise I am starting to focus on the move (better late then never, considering we go on Monday) and I am feeling good about our decision and looking forward to setting up our new home before my sister-in-law and her partner arrive to stay with us at the beginning of May....it will be awsome to have family in our home and Jann and Rodney's visit is just the beginning of our run of visitors and we should be kept wonderfully busy until the end of August when my mom goes back to SA.

4 comments:

mary said...

hi my friend. it is going to be so depressing not hearing from you for two weeks. I hope your move goes off with no hiccups.

See you in 7 weeks today. Can't wait.Am ready to start packing already. So excited. Love & miss you guys stacks Mary

Rocker 38 said...

Good Luck with your move, I hate doing it but am always amazed that it seems like such a big deal at the time but on reflection you realise that it wasn't such as hassle after all! My mom arrives today for a quick week long visit and we're all very excited. "Chat" to you soon, take care, love to you all.

Ella Swan said...

Wow - 2 weeks - how will I live without you??!! Hope the move goes well for you. It will all be worth it - glad you are up to date on all your work ;-D

Jenny in Durbs said...

Good luck with the move will miss you. Settle in well & God Bless.