We have achieved a phenomenal amount in one day and with all hands on deck I am sure that we will be ready to move long before we actually need to which is a HUGE relief. I have so enjoyed finally being able to give something back to freecycle and lots of our surplus items (yes we have already accumulated stuff we don't need) are being collected by fellow recyclers during the course of the afternoon.....really is an AMAZING concepts.
Looks like we are may have to postpone our overnight trip to London at this stage as the cost of train and bus fares is frighteningly expensive and we need to save EVERY penny to help us bridge the cost of the move......quite shocking the difference in the cost of traveling return on the same day and spreading it out over two days - almost doubled the cost....eish.....so looks like we are just going to go up for the day and try and achieve as much as possible in a slightly shorter time - no sunrise photos of the Thames (sigh) guess I am going to have to wait a bit longer for those.
2 comments:
hi my friend.sorry to hear that you didn't get to go to London but there will be another time.London isn't going anywhere & your move to the new house must come first.
Hope you guys had a nice easter & that there were lots of easter eggs.
Only 2 more months & I will be on my way to see you all. I am so excited & can't wait.
Love & miss you all very much, Mary
wonderfull post my friend ...love the pics of flowers. miss you lots, linda
Post a Comment