Thursday, 27 January 2011

Thursday 27th January 2011

MOVING DAY....well the small stuff and boxes at least, bed and large furniture go tomorrow morning....it is actually happening, we are about to move into our very own home in England, a dream which 3 years ago seemed so so far out of reach.

5 comments:

Valkyrie said...

How long since you left SA? BTW - I comment using my google account - seeing as there is no facility for me to leave my 'name' and 'url', but if you want to see my blog (and get to know this person who is commenting) - my blog url is droversrun dot net.

I think its fantabulous that you guys are moving in! So exciting! We are hoping to be in the UK within the next few months, so seeing you guys going through the motions has been inspiring.

Marcelle said...

Thinking of you Andrea as you and your family make this amazing new move to your first family home in the UK....I cant wait to hear all about it and see the pics of the journey that you are all taking today.

Jenny in Durbs said...

Its fantastic - what an achievement & in such a short time.

Lynette Jacobs said...

There is nothing that sorts out a house like moving...you have to get rid of all the stuff you have hoarded over years. I know that you are going to be SO happy in that house.

Michelle Ramsay said...

All the best with your move. I know that you are all going to be very happy. Well done on everything you have achieved whilst in England, you have done so well.