



Rob joined us mid morning and with the music blaring and the beer flowing it actually turned out to be such a stunning "work party". We managed to get lots done and by the time I left at 2.45pm for "Holiday on Ice - Energia" the boys where starting the second coat on the lounge/dining/family room.


Megs, Phil and I thoroughly enjoyed the show again this year and it is def a tradition that I think we will keep going. Only sad part of the day was that due to conflicting time constraints we were unable to have a good chat with my mom on her birthday.....love you mom, hope it was a special day, we were with you in spirit!!!!!
3 comments:
I'm soooooooooo very excited for you, I can imagine what you are going through getting your new home ready...I dream of owning our own home but also want to go back to SA in the next 7 years, so cant see that happening either...
Eh hey - who says you can't wear shorts and a t shirt in England in Winter eh? Brilliant!
I am loving all the photos...your home is going to be stunning...and well with the wait. The photos remind me again how our SA homes are not built for the cold...seeing you in shorts and short sleeves drove that home quite firmly.
xx
Post a Comment