Not every one is fortunate enough to meet their life partner early in life (or at all for that matter) so I count myself to be one of the very lucky ones. Almost 20 years ago I met Si whilst we were at University together in Grahamstown (South Africa) and we have walked a long, sometimes hard, but mostly joyous path together.
Today my wonderful husband and father of my children turns 41, we have been together more than half my life and I am so grateful that he is a part of it. We have laughed together, fought together, stood together and cried together over the years and I can honestly not think of a single person I would rather have to walk though life with.
I love you Si, you are a kind, generous and incredibly strong man and I trust that we will celebrate many many more happy years together xxx
6 comments:
My hubby was also at RU nearly 20yrs ago - chances are - the way everyone who went there knows one another - perhaps you crossed paths. Nice to know the world is still a small place.
Whenever I see a photo of him I always think...* what a good looking man Andrea is married to *
So Happy birthday to your good looking man for so many years....xx
Thanks Marcy, must say I think he is rather dishy lol.
Nessa, I was in Prince Alfred House studying a B.Comm and Si was in Winchester House studying a B.Sc in the early 90's, wouldn't it be so funny if your husband was someone we knew back then.
xxx
A
Life is always about the partner you journey with - an awesome one is essential - may happiness and joy follow you both for all your days. xx
wonderfull words for a wonderfull man .................
Hope he has a great birthday & you share lots more joyous ones together. Hope your move into your new home is smooth & wonderful & enjoy.
Post a Comment