Thursday, 20 January 2011

Thursday 20th January 2011

I am not sure whether my previous post on friendship has inspired this one, or whether I am simply just feeling the love from all the amazing women in my life at the moment.

I have always been a firm believer that your friends are the family that you choose and at the moment I am feeling incredibly blessed to have such a huge and wonderful group of "sisters". I have met the most incredible girls since I have moved here and the more I allow them into my life the more grateful I become that I found them. There are also those from my past that I have grown even closer too and my experience with "cyber friendship" has been a uniquely rewarding one.

The support that we have received through this pregnancy and move has at times been overwhelming (in a good way) and I only hope that when the chips are down I am able to be the friend back that all these super people deserve.

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Friendship with amazing women always give me a warm and fuzzy feeling too.

Marcelle said...

Warms my heart this entry when I think of what I am feeling with living here right now....it will blow over I know.

Joanne said...

Wish I could say i was one of them but I know I am not the best friend to anyone at the moment battling just to be a friend to myself but i will get there again and i am soooo looking forward to gracing that doorway soon. xxx