The final countdown is now on and I seem to be ahead of schedule as far as packing is concerned....had a mini meltdown last night, but once Si had talked me through it and made me see sense I feel more in control again - horrible what nasty pregnancy hormones do to your state of mind.
Nothing to do for the house today apart from pick up the keys from the plumber at 5pm and check on my lovely new boiler system (amazing how fond of your radiators you become in this cold).
Midwife appointment at 10am to check how the bean is doing.
3 comments:
You guys are achieving SO much! Don't be down (I know you can't help it), just be happy! :) It could be worse...you could be in SA ;)
Oh I so wish I was closer x
i would give anything to live in the same village and be able to help you DAILY
Post a Comment