Sunday, 23 January 2011

Sunday 23rd January 2011

Today was long and hard and seemed to be filled with little frustrations which sent both mine and Si's stress levels soaring. Sadly they also resulted in us not achieving nearly as much as we had planned for the day, but I guess these thing happen occasionally, and what we did achieve I am very very happy with.

Meg's came with us to the house this morning while Phill played in a rugby tournament and then all three children spent the afternoon there with us. In spite of all the little "hurdles" it was lovely to hear them laughing and playing upstairs and it really started to feel like home.

This time next week we will be all moved in and hopefully starting to settle - like a dream come true!

1 comment:

Jenny in Durbs said...

It looks fantastic & its going to be a wonderful happy family home. I think you are achieving so much & in such a fabulous way. Enjoy every moment.