Thursday, 8 July 2010
Thursday 8th July 2010
Today is the first day since Monday that I have felt even vaguely normal, and it is a lovely lovely feeling :0) Whoever would have thought that tonsillitis could make a person so damn sick. It would seem that there are very few adults left with their tonsils and after this week I understand why. The relatively harmless and moderately painful "childhood" illness when incubated in an adult body can cause chaos and after fevers of 40 degrees and headaches where I thought my head would burst while razor blades cut my throat I am ever so grateful for the wonderful development of antibiotics. So today I am healed and feeling strong, much much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So glad you feeling better today...nothing worse than feeling SICK, I cant remember when last I was ill to be honest, one of the reason I found when the DR told me my immune system was low...WHO ME? I am never sick???
this is great news - not nice to be so ill !! glad you on the mend my friend
So sorry you have been feeling poorly - I still have my tonsils too & tonsillitis is dreaded!
Post a Comment