As I looked across the lounge today I suddenly realised how my boy has grown and how he is turning into a mature, kind, considerate gentleman before my very eyes, while at the same time retaining his
roguish charm and
mischievous nature - of course it was time to head downstairs to "capture the moment" (and the tan) ;0)

I mean how GORGEOUS is this boy.....I know I know I am his mom, but hey :0)

And there is that smile EVERYONE who knows him loves....from the soul, it can light up a room


I LOVE you Philly, my WONDERFUL boy!
7 comments:
goodness - what a very handsome young lad !!!!!
oh And's...i LOVED this post...with a tear in my eye, I have always KNOWN your love for this boy...I so feel your heart in this post GF...
You have so captured, with your words and your pics, the beauty of your boy, inside and out....
While on holiday my Dom said..."Mom, I really really miss Phil"...it was just such an honest moment and sentiment...so sweet.
xxx
Bee
STUNNING and he is going to make a girl very happy one day! Those eyes tell it all!
A VERY handsome boy indeed.
My boy is turning 31 in September and I am so in love with him, a mom and son have a very special relationship..
I love seeing my son today ~ the father and husband he has become, so proud of him.
Enjoy your boy and the time you have together...soon he becomes someone else's * man * and we mom's take 2nd place!
I love these heartfelt photo posts. He is indeed growing up into such a handsome young man & I can see his kind nature shining through!
A very good looking boy indeed and a wonder nature to boot. I can see Si in him here. Great pix as always.
Hi my friend.Phillip has grown up so much.My oh my, he is so sexy.He is going to have girls standing i rows waiting for his attention.Those eyes,amazing. Pity he is so young.
Love & miss you all very much
Post a Comment