A stunning stunning weekend filled with lots of family and friend time.
Mom and I went out shopping on Saturday morning for a few more little treats for the house, it has been so stunning to have someone to shop with and I have definitely had plenty of retail therapy over the last month. Megan has even commented on how lovely the house is looking and I am so glad I waited for mom's arrival before finishing off the decor, now at least our home with have a little bit of her in it once she goes home.
Today was boerewors rolls for lunch with Kerry, Rob and their children and as usual it was a good laugh and a relaxed afternoon spent with friends literally as close as family. Mom and I are planning a cream tea at Eve's tomorrow before the children break up for the long summer holiday and then hopefully if the weather improves we have a couple of day trips planned.
3 comments:
Family and friend week-ends are the best!! How about some updated pictures of your house - would love to see what you have been doing with your decorating?
Keep well.
Great to hear you are still on a roll with your mum around...would also love to see some pics of your new nest!
hi there.It would be great to see some pictures of the changes that have been made since your mom has arrived. One thing I know for sure & that is there will always be fresh flowers while your mom is there.
regards to your mom
Love to Simon & the young ones.Love you all, Mary
Post a Comment