After a morning spent doing my ironing (wonderful mother that she is) Mom and I went off to Ditchling Garden Centre to enjoy some "nature" time and give Mom a chance to recharge her batteries.
This is the same centre that I went crazy about at Christmas and oh my word, today was just as breathtaking. The difference this time was that instead of Cristmas decorations there were hanging baskets everywhere like Mom and I have never seen before.
We spent a very happy 2 hours wondering around and came home laden with 3 varieties of Lavender and lots of herbs to add to my ever growing terrace garden.
Such a wonderful day and another lovely memory.
4 comments:
Just popping in to see what you have been up to while I have been away - wow, you've been busy!! So glad you are having a lovely time with your mom :-) And congrats on your Megan and Philip's achievements at school and on the sports field.
WISH I HAD BEEN THERE TO ENJOY THE SHOPPING. AM SURE YOUR MOM IS ENJOYING HERSELF VERY MUCH.
ENJOY YOUR TIME TOGETHER.
LOTS OF LOVE
MARY
Always great to go shopping with someone special. I love lavender!
sigh....it sounds like you had a positively sublime morning girlfriend - Gill must have been in her element!
Can just picture the two of you sharing some wonderful girl time together - what a gift you have in each other.
Post a Comment