The time has come,
The time of destruction,
The time of danger has reached us.
The time I thought I was safe has ended,
The time to find a new home is here.
The time of trust has been stolen,
The time of happiness is gone forever,
The time of sadness has taken over,
The time of hope has died.
The time of the Amazon is disappearing,
The time of creatures and trees are done,
The time of beauty has been destroyed.
The time has come to
Run
Run
Run.
Certainly made me think.
The time of destruction,
The time of danger has reached us.
The time I thought I was safe has ended,
The time to find a new home is here.
The time of trust has been stolen,
The time of happiness is gone forever,
The time of sadness has taken over,
The time of hope has died.
The time of the Amazon is disappearing,
The time of creatures and trees are done,
The time of beauty has been destroyed.
The time has come to
Run
Run
Run.
Certainly made me think.
4 comments:
Wow, well done Megan!
I love the shape of the tree.
wonderful poem - children certainly amaze us all the time.
That is brilliant! She's a clever chickie isn't she!
WELL DONE MEGS! and as usual - there's that OUT THE BOX thinking!!!
Clever girl!
Post a Comment