Tickets booked and paid for and it is official, nothing will change it and we are on our way in 10 weeks tomorrow......so so so excited!
In the mean time real life continues and we are now well into school holidays with all the long lazy mornings and slightly messy house that it entails. After the first wonderfully busy week with Tanya and the boys, thus far the children and I have done NOTHING this week - we have hung at home with friends and watched too much television and played too many computer games, but I figure we all need a week like that once in a while and are all feeling much better for it, next week we will get active again, but for now let the slothfulness continue ;0)
6 comments:
Roll on slothful living lol! Wonderful to take a break when you can - enjoy it while it lasts! Great news that you will all have a holiday in SA pretty soon!! Would love to meet you for a cuppa if you have the time {I know it's often a whirlwind thing with everyone wanting a piece of you} but am happy to meet you somewhere like the Pav if you are staying more inland.
SO exciting gf!!!.....
Holidays, and then a holiday...sigh...how the other half live...LOL!!
Roll on 10 weeks worth of sleeps!:-)
So excited for your trip - for you!! LOL. Enjoy the holidays with the kids, they grow up so quick, look at mine ;(
how about a detour via Botswana?? Yeah right, like you would give up time with your family! enjoy every minute. my fam visiting next week, can't wait. please tell me how someone with 3 children and who does all the home stuff still manages to find any time to be slothful??? I must have missed that lesson somewhere....
Ah, thats what hols are about! Just chilling out....but ja,I also begin to feel guilty if we all sloth around tooo much!
Very exciting that you coming home for a bit!
It is perfectly fine to do as little as possible when you are on holiday. :).
Enjoy your time in SA. :) So wish I lived closer so I could get to meet you. xxxx
Post a Comment