I AM GOING TO SOUTH AFRICA ON HOLIDAY IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!
It has all happened so so quickly......just yesterday my mom and I were talking about the possibility of her and my dad coming over for a couple of weeks in October and now it is the family and I who are making the trip to see them instead thanks to my wonderful generous parents!!!!!!
Am dancing on air......14th October can't come quickly enough.
5 comments:
Are you coming via Cape Town? xxx Very happy for you Andrea! Sure you are out of your skin at the mo!
Woo hoo thats fantastic. Not too long to go either. enjoy the anticipation.
Am so excited for you as I said on FB last night...
I'm going over the end of October, my daughter turns 24 the 29th...and on the 6 November my eldest daughter has a C section with her 2nd baby...then waiting for hubby to join me for Xmas in CT...
I am sure you are so thrilled...
Yay! I am sure you cannot wait!
Post a Comment