Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Tuesday 10th August 2010

Not a lot happening in our little corner of this rather wet island at the moment, an absence of sun has seen us spending rather too much time indoors on laptops and televisions, but has afforded me the opportunity to start editing this blog for printing which I am really pleased about - looking forward to seeing all my entries finally on paper and must say it has been great fun to go back and read all the posts from the beginning again.

Spent a lovely day with Kerry while the big three children went swimming, love to just "kuier" (visit in Afrikaans) at their home with my feet on the couch while the little ones run around together....Zac and Rob spend most of the time at the Princess Royal as Zaccy has broken his arm and needed it to be put in plaster but he is home and sorted now and such a brave boy.

Thursday we up to London to meet my gorgeous baby second cousin Daniella Christina, cannot wait to have a cuddle....Andrew is such a proud proud Daddy and am sure I will have loads of photos to post on Thursday afternoon.

9 weeks and 2 days till we leave for SA :0)

4 comments:

Marcelle said...

9 weeks and counting...
I'm so far from ready for my trip...I miss my bed when away!!

Bernadine said...

Nice to be able to countdown. We having rather strange weather here in SA at the moment.

Ella Swan said...

Will be such fun to get your blog printed & bound - the perfect economical & less time-consuming scrapbook. I keep telling myself I'm starting a private blog for that but never get around to it...maybe next year!

Mel said...

i now have 4 volumes of my blogs printed...its awesome for everyone to be able to pick them up and glance through them.They have been printed beautifull, like coffee table books! Who are you using?

The weather in CT has been BEAUTIFUL. Scheduled highs between 21 and 26 degrees this week.