




A braai in the afternoon was an absolute must in celebration of the sunshine and of course who better to share it with than the Viljoens - such a fantastic afternoon filled with so much laughter my stomach muscles were sore when they left.

This morning Megan, Mom and I hit Sayer's Common Boot sale with Rob, Donay, Ben and Zac (Si, Phil and Kerry opted out of this particular adventure lol) and Mom and Megs where totally in their element strolling around the almost 400 stores enjoying all the treasures on offer. The weather was once again absolutely wonderful and with no planes in the air due to the volcano in Iceland there wasn't a cloud to be seen.
An awesome awesome weekend.



7 comments:
Ands looks like you had such a lovely time.....eish..it is amazing what blue sky and sunshine can do to one's psyche:-)
Lovely pic of you and 'sigh' together - (hey how clever am I with his new nickname - I mean HECK - can't send the man to work in a suit and call him SI!?!?)
XXX
HI THERE MY FRIEND.HOPE U R HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH YR MOM.LOVE THE PICTS ESPECIALLY THE ONE OF U & SIMON.ONE DOESN'T TO SEE THAT TOO OFTEN.
MISS YOU GUYS
LOVE YOU ALL, MARY
lovely pics my friend - so so nice to see you all enjoing this glorious weather - nothing better than true seasons....we get to enjoy them all for what they offer. well done little Nick for going alone down the slide ....brave boy ! missing you already...
It looks like such a beautiful town you living in, love your home. Of course when the sunshines this side of the world we all braai!!!! We also did..I did a blog post about it as well today.
What part of SA do you come from....Loved hearing a good SA accent!!
Cant wait to get together with you all for a braai or a bbq!
Hope you are feeling okay I know how difficult it is to say goodbye! Chin up, think of all the reasons you are here with your lovely children . . . cwtches from Wales - C xx
Loving the pics Ands, I'm sure you guys have a braai more often than I do, maybe its time I learn how to light mine LOL
Post a Comment