






The children loved the freedom of being able to run wild and we simply couldn't resist a little time in a gorgeous meadow to just enjoy the sun and not have a care in the world. As one of my blog buddies Joanne commented recently there really isn't much not to love in England when the sun is shining and she is so so right.





"Bucking Bronco" in the meadow
Another braai was the order of the day for the evening as wasting this beautiful warm weather just seems sacrilege and then Mom needed to start thinking about packing for her trip home on Sunday
These last 5 weeks have in some respects been so long and lovely and yet in others have flown by, having my mom in our home is a blessing like no other and I am sure that on Monday a little part of me will curl up and die knowing that she won't be with us for another year - I will however hold onto and treasure our new memories and never forget the sacrifice my dad has made by letting her be away for so long, I know he misses her like we do.
6 comments:
I'm laughing...that video is fantastic, poor dad with his boy who CAN hold on for dear life.
Its really beautiful weather we having this side of the world I agree...
Love your pathway, it reminds me of mine here in Germany...trees budding with Spring.
what fun .....if only i was lighter i would love the challenge of trying to hold on (BLUSH)
we have to go there this weekend - stunning pics my friend!!!!!!
HI THERE MY FRIEND.ABSOLUTELY STUNNING PICTURES.YOUR HAIR IS GROWING SO LONG & LOOKS REALLY STUNNING.SORRY THAT YOUR TIME WITH YOUR MOM IS OVER BUT BEFORE U KNOW IT YOU WILL SEE HER AGAIN.
"MARYS BOY CHILD" HAS GROWN SO MUCH I CAN'T BELIEVE.EVEN MEGAN & PHILLIP JUST SEEM TO KEEP GROWING.EVERYBODY LOOKS GREAT & MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAPPY.
GIVE MY LOVE TO EVERYBODY
LOVE & MISS YOU GUYS LOTS
MARY
Stunning photos Andrea.
How cute is that little Nick Nick, I want to reach into the pic and give him a squeeze. Mums leave a very big hole when they are not there. Chin up.
Post a Comment