Daisy with her name on the back (thanks to Tracy)



Deer Leap Park is the best kept secret in West Sussex and comprises 240 acres of mountain bike trails which provided Si and the two older children with loads of opportunities to burn off winter energy and explore while Mum, Nick and I lay on our beautiful picnic blanket and soaked up the sun.

Phil riding the trailsI probably should have, but I couldn't resist giving it a go....with my trusty Phil just behind to catch me :0)






6 comments:
Great pics! Your mum gone home? We need to find a place like this.
wonderfull wonderfull- such a lovely day out and the perfect weather really helps
I agree...when the sunshines you have to make the most of it..specially this side of the world.
sigh...i can just IMAGINE the day...lazy days filled with sunshine D...my BEST!...touched up to perfection with family love:-)
In our house we call them "golden moments"...in your house a "diamond day" gf
HUGS
Awesome pictures and just perfect - the whole family having fun together - absolute bliss.
Sunshine, open space and the ones you love = pure joy.
Lovely post!
Post a Comment