Two coffee mugs like this
Such a happy happy evening!Saturday we are off to choose our new car and the Viljoens are joining us for dinner and then Sunday (my actual birthday) will be a very lazy affair around the house before I am out to lunch again on Monday with Catherine....lovely to have so much to look forward to over my birthday and it has really added to my settled feeling :0)

4 comments:
Hi Andrea. Happy Birthday for Sunday. You and my niece share the same birthday. :)
yes and you and my other friend penny share the same day too - all great people OBVIOUSLY. Thrilled to hear you getting spoilt .....you really deserve it all
Happy birthday for Sunday. Lovely presents so far and I am sure there will be lots more to come. Enjoy all your birthday meals.
HI MY FRIEND.I REMEMBER THE SHOP "CATH KIDSON" AS I SPENT QUITE A BIT MONEY THERE WHEN I WAS VISITING YOU LAST YEAR.LOVE THE MUGS & BAG YOU GOT.ALSO LOVE THE CAR & REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS MANAGE TO GET IT.
VERY GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU STARTED GETTING SPOILED EVEN BEFORE YR BIRTHDAY.THEN AGAIN,U R A SPECIAL PERSON & DESERVE IT.
TAKE CARE, LOVE & MISS YOU LOTS
MARY
Post a Comment