Happy Birthday my darling father for yesterday!
2010 has definitely started off with a bang and we have loads of wonderful things to look forward to including my mom's arrival on 16th, a weekend away with great friends in March and 10 days in Spain in August.
And as if that wasn't enough, do you remember the post where I said exciting stuff was happening, well yesterday it happened, my wonderful, clever, amazing husband survived 5 rounds of interviews to secure a new job with a very prestigious firm in the city.....he scored the HIGHEST result EVER in their technical test and managed to impress at every level.
I am so so proud of this man who NEVER gives up and continues to put the children and my needs before his own every single day - you so deserve this babe and it is going to be the beginning of wonderful things for you I just KNOW it!
5 comments:
Congratulations to Simon. Makes the world of difference to do so well especially a "foreigner". Sounds like you have some exciting times ahead.
as you know already we have been holding thumbs for you from the very beginning - they sure are getting value for their money with you - congrats again and we just know this is the start of a wonderfull new chapter in your life
Well done Simon, it's your never-give-up attitude that has come through for you! fantastic news for a SA graduate too - our educations still mean something out there.
Congrats & hope its the best of the best. Your year sounds exciting & enjoy.
CONGRATULATIONS TO SIMON.HE REALLY DESERVES IT & I KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FOR EVERYBODY.HOPE THIS MAKES HIS TRIPS TO WORK & BACK A LITTLE EASIER.
WOW,YOU HAVE GOT SO MUCH PLANNED & I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.I AM SENDING YR BIRTHDAY GIFT WITH YOUR MOM.HOPE YOU LIKE IT.WISH I WAS CUMING WITH AS I REALLY NEED A BREAK AWAY FROM HERE MORE THAN EVER & MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE.
LOVE & MISS YOU GUYS LOTS, MARY
Post a Comment