Monday, 10 August 2009

Monday 3rd August 2009

The weather really seems to be clearing up at the moment and the minute I woke up to see electric blue skies I decided housework be damned we were heading for the beach.


West Wittering is about 1hr 20 mins from home on the coast near Chichester and is one of the most STUNNING beaches I have ever been onto....mom says I just haven't been onto a good beach in a while lol, but to the children and I it was breathtaking. Huge stretches of powdery white sand, perfect swimming conditions, complete with water warm enough to enjoy, toilet facilities, and a restaurant.






We spent 3 delightful hours enjoying the perfect conditions before heading home - the children thrived on the hot sand and a couple of time Phil simply had to lie down just to feel the sand covering his body.

5 comments:

Rocker 38 said...

Hiya friend, I thought you'd left bloggerspace for good! I've missed you. I'm sure that the reason for your absence has been all that wonderful time spent with your Mom and I hope it's been awesome. The beaches look fab and I hope the good weather continues as Mike and I (no kids!!) arrive in London on Fri the 21st. We're heading to Cardiff to see U2 in concert and thought of popping in to see you guys while we were there. Maybe on Wed 26th? Let me know...

Andrea said...

Nitz it would be WONDERFUL to see you - are you meaning August or September? If August we will need to plan carefully coz we are away from 22nd to 31st but will make a plan to meet up - we have to have to have to see you guys and will move mountains to make it happen. Mail me on admin@tums2totsphotography.com and we can make arrangements.

linda andrew said...

looks lovely there - you adore the beach!!!

Beryldene said...

GF!!!!!..i missed this post!...where have i been!....i love your beach - i think it's LOVELY and reminds me of the lovely beaches you have left behind on this side of the world...well...you know what to do - look out for the bee!!

Michelle Ramsay said...

The beach looks stunning and the children certainly had loads of fun.