As always it was sad for me to say goodbye to Tanya and her family today....we have been like sisters for over 20 years and time with her is as close to being with family as I can get. Even our kiddies seem to be growing up like cousins - the age gap is a bit big for them to be friends and yet still a bond is growing between them. At least we have a girls trip to London planned in October and knowing I will see her again soon makes it so much easier.

An added bonus was that
Aunty Gail (Tanya's mom) is also visiting from
South Africa and as for years and years Gail was like a second mom to me having her in the house was comforting in the wake of my own mom's return home.
I am pleased to say we had a very uneventful trip down to
Cayne and Linda with both
Nicholas's and Phillip's temps under control so things are looking good for the second half of our trip.
1 comment:
Special friends like that are .... well just so special.
Post a Comment