What a different day I had today...just before Mom left (in another attempt to ensure we would be staying busy) I organised for all my friends in Nick's "mom's group" to join us for a BBQ today - we had 11 adults and 6 babies out in the garden, wonderful food, gorgeous weather and an altogether fantastic day.
Si gets on really well with a couple of the dad's so it was def therapy for both our souls and it was just so nice to look at this group of lovely people and realise that we have become more then acquaintances, we have become friends, and they are friendships which I believe will continue to grow and deepen.
So all in all am feeling better today, specially knowing that by this time next week I will be in Tanya's home spending time with her lovely family and then on to Cayne, Linnie and the girls in the middle of the week.
7 comments:
Cant wait to have you all stay with us....counting the sleeps
Sounds like you have a lot of fun planned...enjoy!
Looking forward to the update and pictures and enjoy your special time with special friends.
Hope you have a wonderful time. Mike and I leave tomorrow for our trip to the UK, never left the kids before so I have to admit to feeling a little nervous about it all. Have a blast with your friends, sorry we're not getting to see you but we'll be having fun in Wales too! Lots of love xx
Nice. real friends are so hard to find these days!
I'm so glad you are feeling happier! It's fantastic how you have built up a circle of friends so quickly. I gather it can sometimes take years!
GF...reminds me of the days we used to camp out at each other's houses!..it was always a LOOOOTTTAA people...and a lota good laughs..
Post a Comment