
Fortunately however all was not lost and we all head down to Puxton Park a local attraction for a day of indoor play. This soft play center is one of the best I have ever seen and Phillip was in his element shooting down extreme slides and playing on the gladiator course while Nick hung happily in the under 3's area and Megs pottered around on the many climbing frames.
Lunch in the stunning gardens - I love that in England no matter where you go you can take your own picnic lunch










After a full and fun day it was a very tired group who settled down to pizza for supper and a round of Playstation Sing Star (the best evening EVER) - a very happy day filled with happy memories.
3 comments:
we loved spending time with you guys....therapy for my soul!
Ands I love these pics!!
I love those famous old sayings....the best things in life are free, and it's not where you are but rather who you're with that counts, so I guess what I'm saying is, come rain, wind or sunshine, being with people we love makes ALL the difference to a perfect day.
Stunning pictures and I agree an evening of Sing Star is always fun
Post a Comment