Another week has passed in a blur of breastfeeding, dirty nappies and broken sleep, punctuated only by the blessing of a fleeting visit from Tanya. Having arrived by bus last week Thursday she kindly ferried us around all over the place, entertained Nick Nick for hours and gave me much needed down time from baby as well.


Emotionally I have been on a bit of a roller coaster and finally on Friday gave in and saw the doctor who has prescribed a mild antidepressant to help stabilise my mood swings and help me to get a little more balance. Having been a sufferer of Post Natal Depression in the past I am terribly afraid of falling down into that pit again and am hoping that with the help of these little white tablets I will be able to ward it off this time round.

Having Mom here has as always been a Godsend as she keeps me busy and active which also helps with the erratic emotions....once again I find myself counting the blessings of wonderful people that I have in my life and thanking God everyday for each and every one of them.
4 comments:
Too cute. Enjoy having your mom around and I am sure she is enjoying every special moment. Hope the tablets are helping - not nice feeling like that at all.♥♥
Sooo lovely to see Jill in your pics again GF! Bet you are all revelling in the joy of having family time which is all too precious. As for the mood swings, just remember, you will never ever be doing this again!! You now have your family of four, with all the good stuff to look forward to!
Hope you feeling better. So wonderful to have special friends & your Mum there. The photos are precious.
You were so wise to go to the doc when you we're not coping...usually mommies leave that to late. Don't stress...relax and enjoy every moment with your little princess.
much love
xx
Post a Comment