
Megs you are an incredibly responsible young lady and, as I have said on more than one occasion, I think you would be off living in your own flat by now if we would let you (and pay the rent lol), you have grown up with grace and kindness and although you aren't always the most outgoing person in the world, you have a quite confidence which shines through when you most need it and Dad and I couldn't be prouder of you at this time than we are.
Go ahead into your life my child, embrace every moment as time rushes by so fast...be ALL that you can be and ALWAYS know that to your family you are the world and we ADORE you just the way you are.

Happy Birthday my Angel!
xxx
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Megan...you are an amazing young lady.
Congratulations Megan & hope your birthday was wonderful.
Such a BIG day....I remember how grown up I felt when I turned 13...
Congratulations to your teenager daughter....
DECOR!!!!! COLOUR SCHEME!!!!!! CANDLE!!!!!! SERVIETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT WELL DONE MY FRIEND
Congrats to you for raising such a lovely, balanced young lady and to Megs!
Congrats Megan and with blessing like that coming from your parents, you have wonderful parents who have helped make you into the lovely lady that you are.
Post a Comment