Saturday, 18 June 2011

Saturday 18th June 2011

We are now at the beginning of week three with our new little treasure, and she is turning out to be the easiest baby in the world....plenty of sleep and not too many tears little Elizabeth is already displaying a contented, patient nature and I am certainly hoping that she will follow in her big brother Nicholas's footstep and continue in the manner in which she has started.


My mom has now also been with us a week and her presence in the house is a hugely stabilising influence on me as I battle with broken sleep, hormones and the demands of our now not insubstantial household. I am always eternally grateful to my parents for my mom's regular visits and this trip is no exception, having her here is a wonderful gift.

5 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Such wise little eyes...a real "old" soul.

Your little princess is so very beautiful Andrea.

xx

Jenny in Durbs said...

Oh Andrea she is so beautiful & must be a blessing to you all. I am so glad your Mum is able to be such a big part of your lives. Enjoy your wonderful family.

Marcelle said...

She is toooooo precious...has such a serious look on her face....like she knows everything thats going on in the world already....

Tanya said...

ahhhh, missing my cuddles of tranquility with your baby girl!!!

MelB said...

Moms hey? What a blessing to have her there, i well remember that feeling of stability just knowing my mom will take the gap to give me the breaks I needed when I was dealing with a young family.
E is truly beautiful!