Elizabeth is now just over a month old and I am slowly starting to find my feet (thanks to Mom) while at the same time realising just what hard work 4 children are going to be....this morning I took Megan to Tesco's to buy a printer cartridge so she could finish her homework, came home made the big children's lunches, breastfed Elizabeth, did a load of washing, swept the house and took Megs, Phill and Nick Nick to school and that was all before 8.30am.



Mom is now just over half way through her trip and without her I can say without doubt I would have been sunk, my antidepressants are certainly helping to keep me on an even keel, but her presence is vital in the house at the moment...I have said many times I am terrified of how I am going to manage this without her, but she keeps reminding me that Elizabeth is growing up by the day and before long (with luck) the house will be running smoothly around us and our happy balance will be restored.


Si and Mom have also been working hard on our garden this trip and it is really starting to take shape now. I love the fact that when she goes home we will have little reminders of her in our home until she can come back again.
4 comments:
Elizabeth is looking so lovely and I bet your Mum is loving this time with you all. I love the fact that the kitten is following Nick in the photo - its gorgeous. You are coping so well & enjoy the small things that make your life so good. God Bless
She is so very beautiful. Thank the Lord for grandma...I can believe how much it means for you to have her with you at the moment.
Phew you are sounding a little exhausted or was that me reading that! What a lovely set of pics, the one of Si Gran Nick and kitty in the garden just says 'home'. xxx
You are so lucky to have a baby in the house....I love your family to bits....enjoy that little sweetheart
Post a Comment