As of Monday Megan and Phillip will be catching first a taxi to the station, then a train to Haywards Heath before walking the remaining distance to school and in order to prepare them for this quite mammoth task Si and I decided that he should do the trip with them today in order to make sure that they are fully equip for the new week. This of course meant that I would be home alone with Nick and Elizabeth.Nicholas was as good as gold (as was our baby girl) but I can't believe how the 5 hours we spent together (2 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon) totally exhausted me to the point that I simply burst into tears when Si finally arrived home with the older two.

I think this kind of exhaustion is to be expected and I know that it is going to get way way worse as the sleep deprivation kicks in, but I just have to look down at my beautiful girl or hear my older two laughing and playing with Nick Nick to know that it is all so worthwhile, even if tonight that overwhelming rush of love is enough to reduce me to tears in an instant.
3 comments:
She is such a goooorgeous little girl! And those "knowing" eyes! Beautiful!
I'm sure you must be exhausted, it's been a *huge* week, physically and emotionally. Take good care of yourself xx
She is beautiful...such wise eyes:-) Am thinking of you my friend...feeling for you. I can just imagine how tired you must be.
xx
Beautiful!
Post a Comment