



Although there is quite a big gap in their ages the boys get along so well and today was no exception, they both enjoyed themselves immensely and Nick was completely worn out by the time the Viljoens left for home at 3pm.




Today was just what I needed, good friends and warm weather, to make me feel more like my normal self.
5 comments:
Wonderful to read about your good, sunny day. Great pics, too.
So glad that the "grey" has lifted for you.
There is no greater joy than watching children at play...and little Nick is becoming such a gorgeous young boy...I just want to plant a kiss on those red cheeks.
xx
THAT LAST PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh man I love that little face.
The last photo has to be a winner they are all gorgeous. Seeing the play park reminds me of taking my great neices to similar parks & having such fun - my family say i enjoy the park more than the kids LOL i just love the girls enjoying them.
awwww...such lovely pics GF..looks like you had a lovely morning out:-)
Post a Comment