Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Tuesday 15th February 2011

Feeling a little blaaggg today....life just seems a little relentless at the moment and there is just ALWAYS something else urgent that needs doing. Si, I am pleased to say is much better on his meds and returned to work this morning, Nicholas on the other hand is a different story and has come down with the most hideous head cold which has put paid to potty training as he is adamant about not wanting to even try today.

I do try hard not to let days like today (grey, cold and filled with weekly deep clean) get me down and not sure if it is due to the pregnancy and persistently painful pelvis but I just don't seem to be succeeding....bit of a stone day today, maybe tomorrow the sun will shine and my spirits will lift.

3 comments:

Jenny in Durbs said...

Sorry to hear about Nic poor chap but you don't often have down days so relax and you'll find your sparkle soon.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am sure that once your cold winter is over and the sun starts coming out you will feel a lot better. Sending you warm {{hugs}}

xx

Beryldene said...

GF the bad days are so necessary to make the good days even more precious...besides...we need the bad days to build character and help us deal with adversity....:-)