Saturday, 12 February 2011

Saturday 12th February 2011

Life has returned to some semblance of normality....as I type Phill is curled up in the lounge watching telly, Nick is pottering around trashing the house lol, while Megs is tucked up in bed with her new love....a good book. Si and I have enjoyed breakfast together and the boys and I are about to head down to Brighton on the train for Philly to do some shopping.

Can't describe how nice it is not to have loads of pressing work to do on the house and for the first time it really and truly feels like home rather than a project. Sometimes I feel like I need to pinch myself to wake up from this magical dream.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I can just feel the sense of relief, enjoy your day out and then enjoy your new house when you get back - perfect!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Enjoy your peaceful weekend, you deserve it after all the hard work.