Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Tuesday 22nd February 2011

The children are on half-term break and I confess to simply LOVING the late, lazy morning starts and lack of rush and pressure.

There is something hugely decadent about rolling over when Si leaves at 7am and knowing that I can rise when I want and when I do it will be to loll in my jammies for at least another hour, browsing the net, facebooking and eating chocci biscuits (rules go out the window during hols).

We are blessed in that our children get along really well (or most of the time that is) and to see them all cuddled together watching telly or playing games is such a treat....all is def good with the world at the moment :0)

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is so precious...times spend as a family. Little Nick is so cute I just want to plant a kiss on those chubby red cheeks.

Beryldene said...

Lazy days restore the soul GF.....nothing like hanging with your family in your home, just BEING....