Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Tuesday 21st December 2010

A hugely significant day in this adventure of our.....this morning we signed all the documents for our new home and as of 4.30pm exchange of contracts was finalised and we are now home owners in the UK.

I never cease to be amazed by what we have achieved in less than 3 years here, and pray that our next 3 years will be as filled with wonder and growth as the last. My parents have been a not insignificant part of this journey and without their constant support I have no doubt that we would not be standing where we are today.

A very very special day indeed.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Hooray!!! Such a huge congratulations to you and Si xxxx

linda andrew said...

wonderfull news - so happy for you guys

clare said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can 'read' how happy you are xx

Marcelle said...

So Very Happy For YOU!!!!

Having just come back from SA, I want to return....so all my thoughts of buying a house have been put on the burner, not that we can go home too soon in the future, but when we can I dont want selling a house, which is so hard in this country to do, to keep up back from going..