


All three children are becoming more accustomed to tube and train travel and it really is remarkably easy to get around with them now. Nick was as good as gold for the entire 8.5 hours we where up there and I think loved the interactive exhibits as much as his big brother and sister.



The day was finished off with a visit to Piccadilly Circus to see the Christmas lights (always something to behold) and then a stroll down Lester Square for dinner. I never cease to be amazed by this wonderful vibrant city and I love, love, love the fact that it is literally almost on our doorstep.
4 comments:
Love it! Fantastic day out, and btw, you are blooming, you look fantastic xxxxxxxx
I have to agree with you I love London, the history, the frenzy of people & the sights. Just love the buzz. Your photos are lovely as ever.
Stunning photos Andrea...and being pregnant suits you...ou look radiant.
Hey GF,
Doing a quick blog catch up:-))...looks like you had a lovely trip - must be soo much easier with little Nick being that much older?!...love the pics:-))
Post a Comment