- We have all continued in good health with only a very few visits to doctors through the year
- Si found, obtained, started and loved his new job
- Megs managed to work her way up into the top streams for year 8 through hard work, commitment and determination
- Phil has finally found a teacher he really relates to and is settling down at school
- Nick continues to thrive and capture the heart of all he meets
- We had the most awesome trip to South Africa and a chance to reconnect with precious family and friends after almost 3 years
- We have found and bought our home with the help of my parents and I really believe this is the beginning of a huge new chapter in our lives.....in fact as of tomorrow the Blog will be renamed "Burgess Hill and Beyond - a new Chapter"
- After a fair amount of trying we were finally blessed with a much anticipated 4th pregnancy to complete our family
Friday, 31 December 2010
Friday 31st December 2010
As I cleaned the kitchen this morning I found my mind wondering and, as I am sure is expected on New Years Eve, I found myself reflecting on 2010 and what it has meant for the Robertson Family. It has been another stellar year for us and I am continually grateful to God for the blessings our family have again received this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It is wonderful to catch up on your news...and to see that you had a wonderful Christmas.
Wishing you the very best for 2011.
xx
So looking forward to your next chapter & wish a wonderful 2011 for you with everything you dream of.
All the best for 2011, I know it will be a good one...
Hi my friend.Happy 2011 to the Robertson family.Hope & pray that things willl continue to be all you guys want in life.Hard to believe that you have already been gone for so many years. Miss you all very much.
May God be with you always
Lotsa luv Mary
It takes a good while to settling into a new country, people who have never done this cant understand...you and your family have done so well, I see when reading your blog, FB, looking at your photo's....am really impressed.
Good luck and all the best in 2011.
Post a Comment