I have seen inside more English homes in the last week than I think is good for ones sanity....I have literally laughed at the way some people live and cried at the thought of how our rather modest budget may force us to live.
All has not been in vain however, I have found a house which Simon and I both adore, it has a few quirks which may end up being deal breakers but for now we are cautiously optimistic and waiting for the bank to let us know if we will be eligible for the bond we need.
Learned my lesson last time, that just because you see a house you like it most certainly doesn't mean you will own in...so this time am keeping emotions in check and dealing with everything from a very good "head" space.
5 comments:
I will be watching this space for further news. If this is meant to be...it will.
xx
Looking forward to hearing good news. You have such a positive outlook.
Quite sad that you kinda have to *guard your heart* in one of the biggest decisions of your life hey?! But I totally get it - look forward to following your journey.
Quick visit and enjoyed reading your blog
Will keep my fingers crossed all will work out well for you this time!!
Post a Comment