Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Wednesday 10th November 2010

So much has been happening yet strangely nothing really significant at all, time just seems to wizz by in a myriad of domestic duties. I have been for my first midwife appointment and all is well in the world of babe, have my scan booked for 25th November which is the first time we will see or hear a heartbeat, so always a very precious moment.

We are all well and settled back after our holiday and the children have returned to school and their routines like they were born to it. Si is still blissfully happy in his job which makes it so much easier and me, well I am quickly back in the swing of washing and cleaning punctuated by much needed and much appreciated coffee / playdates with my wonderful friends.

Have spent the week house hunting in earnest but after seeing the tiny little boxes on the market in our price range I think it all may just go on hold for a little while....the difficulty is that the homes we can afford in order to get onto the property ladder just don't suit our growing family and the ones we need are way off in the land of pink clouds and bubblegum as far as our budget is concerned. So for now, or the immediate now at least, I think we will sit tight in our very large Victorian home and enjoy the benefits. I am, as always, a firm believer that when the time is right we will be blessed with just what we need, we just don't know when the right time will be that is all.

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am sure you cannot wait to hear the heartbeat of your little one.

So glad you settled in well after your holiday and I feel sad for you that the right house hasn't come around...but I am sure that at the right time you will have the perfect home.

xx

Beryldene said...

Hey gf....so glad you all setled and back into routine...there's something very soothing sometimes about being wrapped in the blanket of "everydayness"....so glad all went well with the midwife

Tanya said...

What's for you, will not go by you!! You have a lovely home that suits your needs for a long while yet xxx