The resulting sight that greeted us this morning was just the sweetest ever and I am glad we didn't investigate....it would appear that Nick gets cold in the early morning and is well aware that the most snuggly place to be is in bed with his brother with the covers pulled up almost over their heads. My darling Phil is clearly obliging and the calling we heard in the night must have been when Nick was ready to switch beds.....I just LOVE that my children LOVE each other so so very much.
3 comments:
This is so precious.
My soon to be 6 & 8 year old share the same room with two single beds pushed together and they refuse to sleep apart even though the youngest one has her beautiful done up room.
That is the sweetest picture I have seen in a long time. How very, very precious.
What a memorable picture.One that needs to be framed.
Post a Comment