Friday, 19 November 2010

Friday 19th November 2010

The offer is in and has been accepted, the mortgage has been approved in principal and once again my parents are the hero's of the situation......now just the surveys and all going well this may just be a done deal.


The house is a 3 bedroom semi-detached on a corner plot (with room for renovations) in Burgess Hill a town about 10 minutes drive from where we currently live. The garden is gorgeous and I have already filled all the rooms with our furniture in my mind and have fond daydreams of Si and my mom enjoying a brandy and coke together in the conservatory next summer.

More photos to follow as the sale progresses.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow! I see what you mean by kerb appeal, in spades!!! :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

It looks simply stunning. I hope all things progress according to plan.

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well Andrea...holding thumbs for you.

clare said...

OMG OMG OMG said with a Stacey Solomon voice!

Beryldene said...

ohhhhh...GF...this is sooo exciting!!