19 months after arriving in England I finally went for my identity interview for my British passport today and hopefully by 1st January I will officially be a British Citizen. The best part was that due to the fact that both my parents were British at the time of my birth I didn't have to waste time obtaining permission from the South African government first - and trust me anything to do with the South African Embassy in London is a HUGE waste of time. Am feeling very positive tonight and hoping to finally have travel documents for Nick by the end of Jan.....then it will be watch out Europe here we come!!!!
1 comment:
woo hoo great news & I am sure you'll have great fun with it too as well as feeling secure. Have a great Christmas with your family & enjoy. Very envious of your lovely snow.
Post a Comment